Jim Driscoll began adventure racing in 2012 and raced with GOALS ARA in 2014 and 2015, following his impressive win in the inaugural Meltdown Adventure Race. He didn’t stop there, taking on his first 24-hour event in his first season…a week after his first expedition race, Untamed New England! He hasn’t looked back since, and he has quickly established himself as a jack-of-all-trades, navigating, carrying extra gear, towing, winning Blazing Saddles contests, often all at the same time.
Jim lives in Horsham, PA and works as a structural engineer in Philadelphia. His athletic career started with road running, but in the past few years he has been making the transition to adventure racing, trail running, and mountain biking and he’s loving every minute of it.
- Primal Quest Tahoe – 2015 (2nd overall)
- American Adventure Sports Equinox Traverse – 2015 (1st place overall, racing solo)
- GOALS ARA’s Meltdown – 2014 (1st overall), 2015 (1st overall)
- CNYO’s Snowgaine – 2015 (3rd coed/4th overall)
- Untamed New England – 2014 (first expedition length race)
- USARA National Championship – 2014
- GOALS ARA’s Cradle of Liberty – 2014 (3rd overall)
- American Adventure Sports Lionheart – 2014 (3rd overall)
- American Adventure Sports Yough Extreme – 2014 (1st overall)
- Salomon Trail Running Festival, 50 Mile – 2014 (3rd overall)
- Rock n’ Roll USA Marathon – 2014 (11th overall)